MADE OF SCARS: GLORY NYANAH





This is the first published poem of Miss Glory Nyanah, my girl friend. Better pen friend.

I am happy to share her poem with you.

You can get inspired and write your own poem.

I will help publish to the world.

 

MADE OF SCARS 

He came to me as a light amidst my darkness 

Flashing his well arranged thirty two mouth swords 

 

My knee wobbled 

My heart became a skilled athlete.

 

 

The waves of sounds he produced electrified me

I melted like ice exposed to the sun at his touch and intimacy 

had found love.

 

 

His promises were certain

He would return to me 

But then...

Days became weeks 

Weeks switched into months

 

I felt tired and drained 

I craved for things that are not normal

I was confused!

 

The men in white told me its a seed

Where was the planter?

I was only a garden

 i felt abandoned

I felt broken and used

I was doomed

 

My dreams! my future! my life! my reputation!

All gone down the drain

For a sweet bitter experience we both shared

I was left to carry the shame 

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Beautiful, expository of a brunt of the girlchild challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is CAPTIVATING I must admit. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words that change life
    Be who you are and love them for who they are
    Avoid unnecessary promises
    Do the best you can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up dear even the sky won't be your limit

    So captivating I must say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. freaking fantastic poem. well done. honestly totally jealous of your poem its truly amazing and well said.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful piece my dear, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hhhhuumm...this is touching. Well done sweetie am touched!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece from a graced poet... kudos

    ReplyDelete