Truth about You




Truth about you

You are empty this way,no matter how far what you achieved.

As you see the unachieved, unrealized you see how empty you are.

As I was in my thinking room today, I became more inspired, I pity mankind that treat others badly considering that you are nothing and empty.

Like nothing absolutely nothing will you bow with.I am a poet on endry-the end of life write. I critically looked and I don’t see any reason why I should maltreat, hate other. 

We are empty in the end 

What is a good quote about truth?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

From my thinking room this morning, I have to get back to you.

Oboloheritage Cares

Post a Comment

0 Comments