Special Appreciation From Us













Special appreciation 

This is very special to me because these families touched my life and my family beyond the usual ways.These two became first on my personal list.While list also have more names but, these two first aside my late DADDY of my highest regards.

I see it as a great privilege and not to abused, so as my nature I have time to think, reflect on how life have been in the  past.

I find each day,time and season as time to say a little thanks to those who have touched your life positively. I remembered and I know those that contributed to my progress and success in life which are not biologically related to me.Like Pastor/Engr Paul Iyogun, Mrs/Nrs Anna Temitope Paul Iyogun and family.

My siblings and in-laws are highly appreciated.

My only first uncle:Dr WND Adasi-Efuya and wife (Mrs Halima Adasi-Efuya)

have done what he is qualified and he is my father,DADDY after my biological father.My second mother after the biological mother Mrs Lucy Rufus Ezekiel, about 14years of my life spent with her, she contributed to all the success achieved so far. The prayers of a mother work more than magic.Sir Hon Adasi Ubulom, Rt Hon Francis Charles Uduyork,Hon Mrs Nnena Franklyn,Mrs Henrietta Levi Uzono.Our Owen sir Isaac Ogwunte and his family.Hon Maxwell Ojoko, Hon Papa Dan Adasi,Chief Hon John Israel Ibani, Hon. Nkakak Elebe, Mr Nwabueze Omeh and family, BHA,MTCDC,GMAS

Spiritually, My fathers in faith Rev Akwa Ufot and family, Rev Manasseh Inwon and family,Pastor Jumbo.My very Rev Imo E Ikpe , Rev Moses Aniefiok and family, Rev Miracle Sunday,Apostle Ebitu,Rev Dr Nsikak Eshiet and family, Pastor Edet Etim and familyMrs Esther Ijork and family, Mrs Helen Emmanuel Bassey and family 

Mr/Mrs Paul Adasigwung my very own ...

Chief Elect Amos Amos Osoiba,Ngalaoke family and OVC. Adasi-Efuya family,Orom family and Ojoko Ijente family I belong to the aforementioned families 

Few of the attached photos to this post, check well you will see similarities, resemblance between me, Dr WND Adasi-Efuya and Engr/Pastor Paul Iyogun.

I learnt over and over and I am very sure that there are good people and destiny helpers.

This is my personal write up and I said it without bias and I write as a poet and scientist. I will write more update in subsequent post as I only remember people for their contribution not the evil they have done against me if any at all.

Today this appreciation note is now a prayer request before God that He should bless all of you for us.

Me and my own wife Nrs Mercy Ephraim Jerry highly appreciate you.

You will forever be bless

Read more: 


https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2022/07/meaning-of-life.html



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments