The crave for total peace




What I learnt

Poetry is a flash into the ocean of endless inspiration.I have learnt that not minding what I sacrifice for others they will not appreciate forever. I learn to be happy while I help other people.

I learnt to smile not considering the present state, for nothing is permanent naturally except changes.I am learnt that I am not inferior nor a slave to anyone,I am only a slave to my values and believe systems.

I learnt that each payment received is not compared to my effort/labour, then God is the best entrepreneur of the ages.

I learnt that worries, fear doesn’t contribute anything to my progress. I learnt that the world indeed is a stage.No human is fulfilled and satisfied in the real life.The empty man, I learnt that many people fell cheated most time

I learnt that my result today is a product of plans,work,faith cum believe system.

Time is the father of all truth, time is the oldest of all.


Visit our blog regularly for vital information 

Poem, inspirations, finance, scholarships, science 

Read More


https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2022/08/have-peace-know-these.html


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments