Rt Hon Chief Dr Francis C Uduyok ending speech

 


It is with a profound sense of gratitude and heartfelt appreciation that I bid farewell to this chapter of my life, with immense gratitude I acknowledge the Almighty whose divine presence has guided and sustained me through my terms as a member of the House of Representatives. I recognize that my journey in public service is not one I could have undertaken alone. It is through the grace of God that I have been equipped with the strength, wisdom, and resilience that has brought me thus far.

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to my family, Im compelled to mention my wife and mother, Mrs Idorenyin Charles and Mrs Rhoda Charles for their unending love, understanding, and sacrifice throughout my tenure in the House. They have been by my side, offering words of encouragement, providing a listening ear, and understanding the demands and sacrifices that come with public service.

 

I want to express my deepest thanks to the people of Ikot Abasi, Mkpat Enin and Eastern Obolo Federal constituency whose unwavering support and trust have been the bedrock of my political journey, you entrusted me with the responsibility to be your representative in the House of Representatives; your faith in me has been a constant source of motivation and it has been an honour to serve as your voice and your advocate in the hallowed green chamber. I would especially like to express my heartfelt appreciation to the leaders and stakeholders who have supported and collaborated with me throughout my tenure. Your expertise, guidance, and collaborative efforts have been invaluable.

 

I would also like to express my profound appreciation to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, a brother, friend and leader; your guidance and unwavering support to me couldn't have been imagined; and to my colleagues, for the collaboration and shared commitment to the betterment of our great nation.

 

During my time in the House of Representatives, I successfully sponsored about 30 bills and 20 motions aimed at improving the lives of our constituents and driving positive change at the national level. Through the course of my oversight, several jobs were created for our constituents among other socio-economic empowerment. In addition to legislative achievements, I also embarked on numerous constituency projects aimed at directly addressing the needs of our community. These projects focused on areas such as rural road networks, construction and renovation of townhall and schools, access to clean water, electrification, human capacity development, medical outreach and other forms of empowerment which have all contributed to the overall development of our communities.

 

This post will not be complete without a special appreciation to my teeming supporters. To each and every one of you, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation. I am grateful for the solidarity, thank you for standing by my side and for believing in our shared vision; you have stood by my side at rallies, volunteered your time for grassroots campaigns and shared your valuable insights and feedback, your contributions have made a significant difference, may God continue to bless you and may we continue to work together for the betterment of our constituency.

 

As I bid farewell, I leave with a profound sense of pride in what we have accomplished. However, I also recognize that our work is far from over. The challenges we face are complex and multifaceted, requiring continued vigilance, collaboration, and unwavering determination. I implore you, my esteemed constituents, to remain actively engaged in the political process and to continue to demand and work for the progress and development our constituency deserves.

 

May God bless Ikot Abasi, Mkpat Enin and Eastern Obolo Federal Constituency

May God bless Akwa Ibom State

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

   


This is a sincere appreciation from Rt Hon Chief Dr Francis C Uduyok as he leaving the National Assembly at the end of his tenure of eight good serving years in office.

This post is for Oboloheritage history note

Awaji Igbana Owu 

Read more on few of his projects

https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2022/02/rt-hon-francis-charles-uduyork.html

You can see it via Rt Hon Chief Dr Francis Uduyok personal script 

https://www.facebook.com/100009911772822/posts/pfbid0HoRwFELDdGudo3ZSGsnBKZjKRhHeXyBR7v9LrfWXu1P6u3xFJLP5Ydeohqj3f6Wxl/

Post a Comment

0 Comments