Personal Prayers/Creeds




 

Lord please be merciful on such individual. Let him/her and the family be qualified to receive your divine blessings and miracles by Your name Lord and blood.

I pray now and always to defend,shield and give such an individual divine supply according to Your riches in glory against all odds.I call on Your because You always heard me all my life.

I know You Lord always heard me when I call…I do all the impossible and take the full glory that nothing can share with thee.

Do it and take all the glory that due Thee Lord 

In Jesus Name I Prayed…

Amen

 

My Personal Daily Creeds

I trust in God’s love,holiness,righteousness,divine provision and protection 

I am secured in God’s presence,I know he hear me always. I benefit from His wealth and riches in glory and according to a divine design destiny. I attain all possibilities and gain better understanding as such no situation threatens me because I am properly guided by divine intelligent and He will tell me what to do in each situation.I have rest in Him, nothing take away my peace at all time.

I am divinely led. O send out You light and Your truth, let them lead me 

Psalms 43:3

Christian Creeds

 

Christianity has through Church history  produced a number of Christian Creeds, confessions and statements of faith. The following lists are provided.

In many cases, individual churches will address further doctrinal questions in a set of bylaws Smaller churches see this as a formality, while churches of a larger size build this to be a large document describing the practical functioning of the church.

 

Biblical Creeds

 

> Jesus is Lord (Romans 10:9; 1 Corinthians 12:3)

>Pre-New Testament Creeds in the New Testament (1 Timothy 2:5, Phil 2:6-11, 1 Timothy 3:16)

>Christ died, was raised, then list of eyewitnesses to the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:3-10)

Apostles’ Creeds (Mostly by Catholic)

I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Holy Catholic Church,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.

The line of truth

Contributed by: Ephraim Jerry

It is easy to understand that the nearer we live to the source of wealth, happiness and good health. The more we benefit; and it is easy also to understand that the soul that is always grateful lives in closer touch with God than the one which never looks to Him in thankful acknowledgement.

The more gratefully we fix our minds on the supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will speedily. The reason for this is simply is mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer union, touch with the source from which the blessings come.

Gratitude alone can keep you looking toward the All and All, and prevent you from falling into the error of thinking of the supply being limited.  There is Law of Gratitude, and it is absolutely necessary that you should observe the law, if you seek to get best in life.

I will write more on this as time flies




Post a Comment

0 Comments