Happy birthday Mom Namesake-Precious C Ephraim

 




Happy birthday Mom namesake-I love from my heart truly 

You look like my Mom, you are the real namesake.

Very fair, beautiful, hardworking, intelligent and SMART.

You are beautiful beyond picture, you are beautiful in character also, if not incest I could know what to do…

I wish you the best on this special day of your birthday celebration 2024 which falls on the Lord’s day.

My prayers for you now and forever is that God prosper the works of your.May each of your labour be rewarded.

May you be more productive, useful to us as family and to your generation.May you be known for excellent 

May you be bless against all odds 

What limit others don’t have a hand on you, I declare you blessed, as these prayers and declarations are irrevocable in Jesus Christ Name

Amen

Goodluck 

Oboloheritage 


Post a Comment

0 Comments