Appreciation: A paradise


 Making the earth PARADISE 

My appreciation 

Let me be quick to sincerely appreciate the scientist, analyst and inventor-highly respected Amb Blessing Fubara, Mr Soul, Mr Ray and management.

I really appreciate you, yesterday you made payment available to me.Making me more glad,flabbergasted concerning the time that we are in.I am grateful, thank you very much.Thank you may not be enough,I know that God will bless you.

To all my colleagues who showed concern during the time I have to wait and send reminder of non payment,thank you very much.

Other special colleagues that I will not forget their messages via private chat  with me, it shows there are good people in the world, they are very special to my soul: Mr Felix Udo, Mr E Akwa, Mr Fear Not and my supervisor Nkaroijo.

It became necessary for me to break this silent and state clearly that there is NO ACT OF LOVE THAT IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY GOD.And God is the best rewarder.God bless you.Any day you or your children need help may God provide immediate helper and May destinies be fulfilled.

Thanks

Ephraim Jerry 

Collation Officer 

Eastern Obolo LGA 

Oboloheritage 

Read more:

https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2024/05/over-one-million-sign-upnddc-have-your.html


Post a Comment

0 Comments