Expectations from my daughter


Deus adiuva me



 

Expectation from my daughter

Dearly beloved daughter I want you to know truly that I don’t expect silver,gold and other better things only.

But, I expect you to know that you are a future leader, wife, mother and grandmother. Start your life well before these natural responsibilities emerged, put the best at your present studies, be ready to face the challenges of life squarely, know that life is live for challenges.But, know that each challenge is a promotion to the next level of life.

You have potential you need to develop, your seriousness with best academic results will give you things easily that you never imagine.

Don’t think that anyone owe you support of any nature, then any benefits you received from anyone is a privilege. Appreciate it.Live a life of deep appreciation and gratitude.

Continue to apply these suggestions I will write more regularly.

Warmest greetings 

I love you 

Daddy


Read more : https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2022/04/letter-to-my-daughter-update-1.html


Post a Comment

0 Comments