Let the world know:HBD E E JERRY









Today and this year birthday celebration become special because of the goodness of God.

To be alive out of many battles earlier in life,but Christ gave me victories over.Not minding the obfuscation in the world about God’s unfairness.

25/11/ became special to me as 2 means agreement,5 means grace and 11 means revelations.

I am a beneficiary of His abundant grace and mercies that are new every moment.So many things is revealed God’s people expressly without limitations.

As Thomas Spain call it the age of reasoning and knowledge in abundant.

This year birthday celebration becomes special because of:

My family:Wife and children 

My Uncle Abo

My Mentor Engr Pastor Paul Iyogun and wife

My ITMP as a whole family with positive impacts.

My friends and colleagues(BHA and more)

And more

My joy overflow because of the few above mentioned persons and groups. My joy come each day by my interactions with them.

I know that God will bless them in special ways.

God is good to me all the time.

Joy overflow 

All that will celebrate with me will be celebrated also in greater ways.

So let the celebration continue.

Please give me a gift by subscribing to my YouTube channel:


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9Cty_SBdQEJxIkWldbn2w


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments