Happy birthday Engr Dan Ephraim

 



Today as I was on my bed.Spirit reminded me again of someone special to me, his name is Engr Dan Ephraim.Who have over the years help me as a brother,son and partner for everything I do.

Not minding his age I seek for advise from him most things on important things,I do happy to write shortly to celebrate him as a personality that is intelligent,resourceful,hardworking,smart,trustworthy and worth learning from.

My Dan.Mr Dan Ephraim J on this year 2023 birthday celebration I have prayed for you,just to remind you that there no curse/s on you. You are only blessed,no spell nor reproach of any nature from any where will affect you.

Psalm 2:7-8. I will declare the decree:The Lord has said to me, you are my son...

The original ATAMFUT YIU ARE BLESSED.

Happy birthday my own brother from me and my family.

God bless Engr Dan Ephraim J



Post a Comment

0 Comments