Celebration of Peter Efet birthday: Family and Ama-Nte Nig Ltd

 



Peter Wilfred Efet , Obolo son is compare with 

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix has been voted the Greatest Guitarist Of All Time by readers of the Louder website. Over 70,000 votes were cast in the poll, with Hendrix topping a list of 50 guitarists, followed by Jimmy Page, This comparison is based on his interest in MUSIC AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS.

He to us is our own obolo Jimi Hendrix the best guitarist in the world.

I have seen in him an entrepreneurial  spirit, critical,creative skills in him. He is the music director of Ama-Nte Nig Ltd Eket branch,worth celebrating.

He is a man for the future.

Peter W Efet is a business partner, brother.

I have things that made me write on this his birthday to celebrate him today and to prepare him for the future in-view.

Very interesting saying of Peter Efet’I like to join in celebrations like marriage ceremony, child dedication than burial”

“Let fix everything needed for each business before commencement”

As I write about these saying, I have to mention that I love to celebrate friends, brothers and sisters while they are alive.

I believe in celebrating young talents.

I like to quote frequent sayings, this is the unique nature of each follow.

This is the generation, and the path I want to be part of.

Romancing the soul,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER FOR NOW AND IN FUTURE 

Long life, good health ,great achievements, and fulfillment 

Ama-Nte Nig Ltd celebrate you on this special day of your birthday.


 

 24/4/2021





Post a Comment

0 Comments