I SURRENDER ALL...My Saviour

 



Surrender 

Surrender

Unto you I surrender my love,

With this we move.

With these we soar above ,

Until it is tested and proved

The feelings keep us over

Although we may be too young to fall in love. 

 

I wake up everyday with your smile on my mind

Its a beautiful sight to behold,so soft and kind.

Your love makes the fire in me to rekindle.

Let our love not be blind

Although true love may be hard to find.

Let it be a symbol of kindness and uniqueness.

 

The places where our feets go together,

Are always the best place to be with each other.

Regardless of location and weather.

As long as we are there together.

Looking down to see our soles and leather,

Bring smile to face and soul with each other.

Things will be greats where our feet's are together.

This is a reflection compared to the song I surrender all to JESUS MY BLESSED SAVOUR: I Surrender All" is a Christian hymn, with words written by American art teacher and musician Judson W. Van DeVenter, who subsequently became a music minister and evangelist. It was put to music by Winfield S. Weeden, and published in 1896

Chorus: Lyrics

All to Jesus I surrender 
All to Him I freely give 
I will ever love and trust Him 
In His presence daily live

 

This reveal to me as a poet that inspirations come back after some years 


See more

https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2021/11/my-objectives-in-life.html

This is my thought for this new week.

Surrender all to Jesus....

I am a poet and scientist 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments