Why I am happy today


 

Why I am happy today

This question seems simple to answer but,some may ponder on what exactly it mean to be happy.

For me happiness is a personal decision-having inner peace not depending on the present situation that may seems so challenging.

Being happy is like seeing light at the end of the tunnel.It is a privilege to be alive. It is a great benefits. I am simply happy be Okwumugwun Inwon Eyi Eme me ebi Uwu na. I am not treating by the present situation because I am guided by divine intelligent and He guide me to know what to do and say in each situation.

Very funny someone can be for something else you may feel it not worth being happy about. While writing this outline to you. I have one thing only to tell as summary of long life.Be happy for no reason,live naughty life sometimes by singing and shouting for nothing only they you are happy and can’t explain.

I become the doctor of your soul.Romancing the soul.

Happy sunday night from all of us.

Oboloheritage cares


Post a Comment

0 Comments