Happy birthday Mrs Nurse Ann Temitope Iyogun






                      
 Madam your birthday is a special day,and  I want to take this opportunity to write and wish you all the best on your special day, knowing how special you are.I hope you have a amazing day.

Facts

Mrs Nurse Ann Temitope Iyogun is a wife, virtuous woman, a mother’s of boys.As I viewed her life,it confirmed to the saying that a good woman builder her home....what amaze me most is her life of sacrifices  to be best wife, mother and a qualified nurse entails more sacrifices.Nurses are great nurses are caring,integrity,discipline and services.I am proud that she is a and a medical doctor in a very short time.

I can’t explain in full how great you are so dedication to your services , on this year 2023 birthday celebration.Ma I want you to know I have recognized what you have done for me, my household and members of ITMP because you are in support of every help we received from Engr Paul Iyogun and family.

What a lovely characters to emulate, you are so humble, your kind are rare considering the blessings, position, connections,network and worths...

You are more blessed be assured without much a do and prayers,the prayers you have received for your help for the success, encouragement and progress of others wether related by blood or not have reached the throne of God.

I have no doubt that what you will have in this life- the testimony will be unbelievable by the world.You have enter GUINNESS book of world record 

God bless you again and again

Happy birthday again

Know that we love and celebrate you.Know that you are special.Be happy 

Long life,good health, more blessings ,prosperity and success in full.

All about you is three folds 3 ( today is 21, 2,1 is still 3.Perfect combination)God bless you and give you more unbelievable testimonies.


Touching messages from 

Engr/Pastor Paulinspired 

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Grow in wisdom, age and grace. You are loved more than. You know.

Hodukahy

Happy birthday Ma,
From the depth of my heart, I celebrate you big time and you know why? BCOS they say, for every successful man, there is a woman behind.
So u see, I know that your input can never be overemphasized in this happy and blessed union
Each time I see you, I usually pray for your kind of woman, I mean, a kind, caring, God-fearing,supportive, humble, understanding and someone who learns a lot from the husband.
Happy birthday once again ma.God continues to bless you and your family in Jesus name


I am a blogger, Account,Audit,Assurance and Risks Manager...

Leave a comment for on this special occasion of her 2023 birthday celebration...

You need more 

See Engr Paul Iyogun birthday too


https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2023/03/special-happy-birthday-engrpastor-paul.html


 

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Grow in wisdom, age and grace. You are loved more than. You know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ma,
    From the depth of my heart, I celebrate you big time and you know why? BCOS they say, for every successful man, there is a woman behind.
    So u see, I know that your input can never be overemphasized in this happy and blessed union

    Each time I see you, I usually pray for your kind of woman, I mean, a kind, caring, God-fearing,supportive, humble, understanding and someone who learns a lot from the husband.

    Happy birthday once again ma.God continues to bless you and your family in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday sis I wish you all the good things of life, may heaven grant you all your hearts desire in Jesus mighty name.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to my sweet sis
    You've been a wonderful sister despite all you're special dear

    ReplyDelete