Update:Ahamefula In World GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD


Beauty, brain and God fearing is profitable 

During Oboloheritage interview process with Ahamefula Obianuju Praise.
We were so amazed to see this wow results for Jamb and WAEC. 
She is a scholar no doubt.

Name:Ahamefula Obianuju Praise

LGA: Isi Ala Ngwa South local government area

School: Animeks International Schools  Eket, AkwaIbom state.

State: Abia state

Intending course of study: Medicine and Surgery

Intended University: King David University Of Medical Sciences Uburu, Ebonyi state.

She is opened to better offer from international schools, the world need doctors in view.

6 As and 3 Bs in one sitting cum 328 Jamb score. This is one of the highest jamb score on record as long as Akwa Ibom State is concerned.More wins to her. Big Congratulations!

Hobbies: Study and research, writing and music

Preparation Process: I had started preparing for the exams from the ss3 class. Prayer has always been my arsenal while studying...Gods grace is my secret so even before I would study any material  would always pray first.

My parents have been very supportive right from the start and through my school years. They made the home environment conducive for me to study by reducing some of the house chores i had to tend to and providing me with the tools necessary for Computer Based Tests practices at home.

My School has also been very instrumental to my UTME success as our director Mummy Emem Ikoiwak as well as the strong team of teachers and the school manager   showed themselves to be more than intentional about our success. They provided us with computer test opportunities in school by inculcating it in our timetable.This helped me to achieve accuracy and efficiency as well as good time management skills.  

I had also attended extra classes whenever had the opportunity to and this helped to buttress the knowledgeI  had attained from school and personal study. Personally,reviewed past questions and got acquainted with the style and pattern in which they were set.

State of mind on seeing the result: I felt a wash of relieve and i was super grateful to God Almighty for good success.

*extra classes at best home academy (She was under Oboloheritage Tutelage )

*a wash of relief

Contact: Oboloheritage@gmail.com


Breaking good news Ahamefula Obainuju Praise got admission in King David University to study and become a doctor. More congratulations!


Read more : https://oboloheritage.blogspot.com/2023/05/obolo-girl-to-worldjamb-score-352.html

352 jamb score wow

2023 is nice oh


Post a Comment

0 Comments